Taiwan Trip -Daxi Express
Where to buy tickets You can purchase the tickets when you get on the bus as well.
Service Hotline +886-3-375-3711
Price: NT$2.58 per km after NT$18 for the first 8 km. (standard rounding)
How to use: Pay by cash or use EasyCard or iPASS when getting on the bus at any station.
Price: Adult Ticket NT$130; Concession Ticket NT$65
How to use: Unlimited Rides within one day.
1. There are Adult tickets and Concession tickets.
2. Concession tickets(Half-price tickets) are available to:
(1) Senior citizens over the age of 65, with ROC ID cards or Senior Citizen Cards.
(2) Holders of Disabled Cards, and a guardian or a companion.
(3) Children between 115cm and 150cm or children under 12 years old can purchase half-price tickets with valid IDs.
3. Children below 115cm or children under 6 years old but at the height above 115cm are free of charge with valid IDs，but they must be accompanied by adults with valid tickets, should not take any seat.
By Plane After arriving at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, take the 705 Taoyuan shuttle bus to the THSR Taoyuan Station, and then proceed to the bus platform No.10.
By Train/Taoyuan Metro Take Taoyuan Metro to A18 THSR Taoyuan Station and proceed to the bus platform No.10.
By THSR Take THSR to Taoyuan THSR Station and head towards Exit No. 5, bus platform No.10
Tourist Service Centers
Taoyuan Railway Station Visitor Informaiton Center +886-3-367-3743
Zhongli Railway Station Visitor Informaion Center +886-3-426-6216
THSR Taoyuan Station Visitor Information Center +886-3-453-2921
Selected Tours by Theme
Experience the history and culture of the two Late Presidents Chiang's period of time in Cihu and Daxi Mausoleums. → Daxi Old Street → MetroWalk Shopping Center
Taoyuan City Indigenous Culture Center to feel the indigenous culture. → Taste delicacies at Daxi Old Street/Heping Old Street. → Experience the history and culture of the former two Late Presidents Chiang's period of time in Cihu.
Bus StopDaxi Express Route Bus Stop Download.png