Taiwan Trip - Shihmen Reservoir Route
Where to buy tickets Taoyuan Bus Zhongli Station: No.225, Zhonghe Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City. +886-3-422-2047
You can purchase the tickets when you get on the bus as well.
Price NT$2.58 per km after NT$18 for the first 8 km. (standard rounding)
How to use Pay by cash or use EasyCard or iPASS when getting on the bus at any station.
Price Adult Ticket NT$100; Concession Ticket NT$50.
How to use Unlimited Rides within one day.
1. There are Adult tickets and Concession tickets.
2. Concession tickets(Half-price tickets) are available to:
(1) Senior citizens over the age of 65, with ROC ID cards or Senior Citizen Cards.
(2) Holders of Disabled Cards, and a guardian or a companion.
(3) Children between 115cm and 150cm or children under 12 years old can purchase half-price tickets with valid IDs.
3. Children below 115cm or children under 6 years old but at the height above 115cm are free of charge with valid IDs，but they must be accompanied by adults with valid tickets, should not take any seat.
By Plane After arriving at Taoyuan International Airport, take Taoyuan Shuttle Bus No. 5089 and get off at Taoyuan Bus Zhongli Station.
By Train Take the train to Zhongli Train Station ,get out from front exit and walk along Zhonghe Road leading to Zhongli Elementary School, It is about 5 minutes to get to Taoyuan Bus Zhongli Station.
By THSR Take Taiwan High Speed Rail to Taoyuan Station, transfer to the High Speed Rail Shuttle Bus No.170 going to Zhongli, then get off at Zhongli Bus Terminal and walk about 3 minutes to Taoyuan Bus Zhongli Station.
Tourist Service Centers
Taoyuan Railway Station Visitor Informaiton Center +886-3-367-3743
Zhongli Railway Station Visitor Informaion Center +886-3-426-6216
THSR Taoyuan Station Visitor Information Center +886-3-453-2921
Selected Tours by Theme
Exercise, LOHAS and leisure tour
Hiking and bathing in forest healthfulness in Shihmen Mountain. → Taste Hakka traditional cuisine at Sankeng Old Street. → Lifestyle Bookstore.
An exercise and LOHAS tour including biking, running marathon and walking in Shihmen Reservoir or Shihmen Mountain. → Enjoy seafood heartily at Wen Hua Road/ Live-Fish Street. → Grape King Health and Vitality Power Center.
Bus StopTheme Park Route Bus Stop Download.png